Reolink Battery Security Camera Solar Powered 1080P Wireless Surveillance System Outdoor Cloud Storage SD Socket Motion Alert Work with Google Assistant | Argus Eco with Solar Panel
Coming with rechargeable battery, a universal DC 5V 2A phone usb adapter is enough for the battery charge in indoor usage. The charge time is round 4 Hours and the duration is 960 Min at daytime and 540 Min at night. However, the charging time will be affected by many factors such as frequent PIR
Coming with rechargeable battery, a universal DC 5V 2A phone usb adapter is enough for the battery charge in indoor usage. The charge time is round 4 Hours and the duration is 960 Min at daytime and 540 Min at night. However, the charging time will be affected by many factors such as frequent PIR alarms, frequent Live streams etc. Battery type: 5200mAh rechargeable battery (Battery life varies based on settings, usage and temperature).
- 100% Wire-free and Simple Installation – Easily mounted and installed both indoors and outdoors, eliminating the need for professional help. With an IP65 weatherproof certification, The battery camera Reolink Argus Eco has proven its durability against harsh weather, like heavy rain and extreme sun. Well engineered design and build quality.
- 1080p HD Video Display and Stunning Night Vision – Equipped with 1920×1080 HD resolution and 100° wide field of vision, the solar camera Argus Eco captures sharper crystal-clear videos than 720p cameras in the wider fields. The outdoor security camera provides you with clearer night-vision footage up to 33ft even at poor light with CMOS Image sensor and 850nm infrared LEDs.
- High-capacity Rechargeable Battery and Multiple Power Options – With built-in micro USB port, Argus Eco can be charged by a universal 5V 2A power adapter or Reolink Solar Panel for continuous power. With 5200mAh rechargeable battery, long lasting power per charge. Convenient and cost-effective. (Power adapters and Reolink Solar Panels are sold separately).
- Improved PIR Sensor and Instant Alerts – Flexibly set up motion sensitivity and working time to avoid false alarms caused by fluttering moths or flying twigs, which make the cam smarter to catch what you really care. Send real-time alerts and save motion triggered videos to micro SD card(up to 64GB) and Reolink cloud once highly sensitive PIR motion sensor detect motion.
- Flexible WiFi and Standalone Setup – Users can install and operate the WiFi Camera Argus Eco by directly connecting to a 2.4G wireless router. Comprehensive voice instructions for setting up the wireless security camera are available on the Reolink app. Live view and playback your camera via your iOS and Android phones or through windows or mac computers with free Reolink app or client. without any additional subscription fees.It DOES NOT support any Onvif third party software or NVR.