digitharbor Video Door Scope Viewer digital peephole viewer door camera outdoor Security Cam Door Open Chime 3 inches Color TFT LCD Screen 120 degrees Wide View Angle
Q&A: Q1: The screen appears “camera connection failed” or “Sensor Fail” A1: Check the cable connector between the indoor unit and outdoor unit loose or not, check the cable damaged or not. If the connector is loose, it will be ok after locking it again. If the cable is damaged, please contact the seller to
Q1: The screen appears “camera connection failed” or “Sensor Fail”
A1: Check the cable connector between the indoor unit and outdoor unit loose or not, check the cable damaged or not. If the connector is loose, it will be ok after locking it again. If the cable is damaged, please contact the seller to repair.
Q2: The screen appears “no memory card” or “no micro SD card “, no photo or video to take when pressing bell button.
A2: Turn off the unit, insert the SD card, then, turn on the unit again.
Q3: Picture on the screen of death, the video can’t be updated.
A3: The problem is usually because the cable connector loose and shake. Shut down and re-fastening the cable, then turn on the unit again. If the unit can’t be powered off properly, reboot through cutting power off.
Q4: The screen twinkling or the screen powered off in less than 10 seconds.
A4: The problem is usually because battery’s power is low, recharge the battery or connect the USB power cable to the device.
Step 1: Select the bolt due to the door thickness, then screw the bolt into the hole.
Step 2: Tear off adhesive on the back of the outdoor part, insert the barrel together with the FPC cable through the peephole, then stick firmly.
Step 3: Take out the metal bracket, pass the FPC cable through the rectangular hole, the right screw through the round hole of the metal bracket, then, to lock the metal bracket with the outdoor part tightly.
Step 4: Connect the FPC cable to indoor unit (mind the right direction)
Step 5: Aligne four slots on the back of indoor unit with metal bracket the buckle up and pull down to lock.
Step 6: Insert the TF card to the indoor part and install 4pcs AAA batteries
That is it!
- 1.Power on/off: When pressing “doorbell key” or “power key” the indoor unit will power on and ring. Keep on pressing “power key” for 3 seconds, the device will be powered off.
- 2.Photo/video taking: Pressing “doorbell key”, the device takes photo/video. In power on mode, pressing “power key” takes photo/video too.
- 3.Photo/video reviewing: In power on mode, pressing “review key” entre the file reviewing interface, the photos and videos are arranged in chronological order. Pressing “left key” or “right key” to select a document, then pressing “power key” to play it, pressing “power key” again the photo/video can be deleted. Pressing “review key” again to exit the reviewing interface.
- 4.Function setting: In power on mode, pressing “menu key” entre setting interface. Pressing “left key” or “right key” to select before or next item. Pressing “power key” to confirm and save it, pressing “menu key” again to exit setting interface.
- 5.Free Shipping with tracking id by USPS, 9~15 days delivery,sometime will delay 3~5 days. 1 year warranty ,please purchase with confidence.