New Upgrade Dual Dash Cam Car Camera Recorder Full HD 1080P Front and Rear Cameras,Driving Loop Recording with 4.0″ IPS Screen 170°Wide Angle, WDR,Parking Monitor, G-Sensor, Night Vision (4.01)
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases Warm Tips: 1.Please adjust the sensitivity of G-sensor to Low or turn it off if your monitor shows “card full” even with loop recording function open of this dash cam. 2.When operate this camera with the built-in battery, we recommend using
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
1.Please adjust the sensitivity of G-sensor to Low or turn it off if your monitor shows “card full” even with loop recording function open of this dash cam.
2.When operate this camera with the built-in battery, we recommend using it after charging for about 20 minutes to 30 minutes. The built-in battery capacity of the recorder is 300mA, and it is only used in emergency situations. Please charge the camera in time through the car charger while driving.
3.To ensure seamless video recording,please kindly turn off “motion detection” of this dash camera while driving.
4.If you want screen off but dash cam still keep recording, just choose” screensaver” in setting, dashcam will keep recording as normal.
How to install:
Remove dirt from the windshield and bracket suction cups before installing the bracket. 1. Install the suction cup on the camera.
2. Place the suction cups in parallel on the windshield of the car.
3. Press the suction cup firmly against the windshield and push the bracket down firmly
4. Plug the USB car charger into the cigarette lighter socket of the car.
6. Wiring the USB cable along the car’s gaps.
7. Place the end of the USB cable a few turns on the rear view mirror to prevent the recorder from falling.
8. Plug the Micro USB head of the car charger into the camera’s USB port
9. Adjust the camera to an appropriate angle to ensure that the front of the car is visible from the camera screen.
How to install the rear camera
Connect the rear camera’s Terminal (2.5 mm diameter) directly to the AV IN port of the camera.
The red cable is the power cord used to illuminate the rear camera LEDs.
Tips: Please format SD Card ( class 10, 32GB max SDHC card) on your dash cam before using;
- ★【1080P FRONT AND REAR DUAL CAMERA】Equipped with super HD 1080P front camera and rear camera, dual lens in both front and rear cameras monitor the roads ahead and behind the car simultaneously in super clear definition, Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision. Drive without fear under unexpected events.
- ★【PAKING MODE&SEAMLESS LOOP RECORDING】 Motion activated parking mode makes the dual cameras automatically record when it detects motion in front of your car. Automatically overwrite the oldest files to save new files when the memory card gets full. Infinite loop recording, never miss any moment.
- ★【170°WIDE SUPER ANGLE&GREAT NIGHT VISION】The combination of F1.8 aperture enhances the clarity of images in different light environments. WDR ensures the clarity of images at night, It makes night shots brighter and prevents overexposure under strong light. Making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images.
- ★【EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK& MOTION DETECTION 】Built-in G-sensor, when a sudden shake or collision occurs, It will start recording what is happening. These videos will be locked and won’t be overwritten by the loop recording feature. Accident scene can be truly restored. Keep you away from driving disputes and provides you with witness evidence.
- ★【FRIENDLY DESIGN&EASY INSTALL】Compact size, easy to install, won’t disturb the driver. The five buttons on the right side make it feel more comfortable, just plug in the SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply, no need to worry even for a first time user. If you have any problem with our product ,please free contact with us by e-mail（firstname.lastname@example.org)） we will solve it in time.