Q-See 4K 8MP HD QC IP Series Bullet Security Camera with Color Night Vision and H.265+ (QCN8093B)
CAMERA FEATURES: 4K Ultra High Definition Starlight Color image sensor provides more than 4X the image pixels of 1080P HD. IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) – Gain added security as you target specific areas for surveillance purposes and fewer false alarms H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and
4K Ultra High Definition Starlight Color image sensor provides more than 4X the image pixels of 1080P HD. IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) – Gain added security as you target specific areas for surveillance purposes and fewer false alarms H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Wide angle 131° field of view and 2.8mm Camera Lens A large 1/2″ Image Sensor allowing for high frames in outdoor moving conditions Color Night Vision delivers up to 160ft in total darkness IP67 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Weatherproofing IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording DWDR / BLC / HLC – Optimized compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images Extreme weather compatibility: Operating Temperatures -22° to 140° F Flexible and easy installation via Cat5e over Ethernet with PoE (Power over Ethernet) support Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware
(1) 4K Ultra HD IP NVR Bullet Camera QCN8093B, (1) 100ft Cat5e Camera Cable, Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty, Lifetime Technical Support
- 1x Outdoor-Rated 4K Ultra HD IP Bullet Camera, with Color Night Vision up to 100′, includes 1x UL-compliant 100′ Cat5e Camera Cable. QC IP Series, WORKS ONLY WITH Q-See NVRS: QC826, QC888 and QCK81
- Color Night Vision: Let there be light! This latest line of camera supports high-quality LEDs that allow for Color Night Vision up to 100 feet in complete darkness for 24-hour-a-day protection. Capture evidence of potential theft, vandalism or other unwanted activity that can occur in the low-light hours of the night for your home or business. Expand your surveillance and ensure a 24/7 peace of mind.
- Q-See’s innovative Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) technology allows you to map out a desired perimeter for precise motion-activated alerts. Set specific points to trigger your recording device, allowing for targeted security and fewer false alarms. Recurring property damage, theft, or other unwanted activity can be immediately detected as powerful Intelligent Video Analysis allows you to draw a “smart monitoring zone” around an identified area to capture alerts ONLY in that designated zone.
- H.265 Video Encoding & Camera Support: What exactly is H.265? H.265 is a video compression technology that allows for optimized mobile streaming, data saving techniques and improved video compression clarity. H.265 is faster, consumes 50% LESS data allowing you to store more video data to your Recorder’s Hard Drive. H.265, double the data, double the security!
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) Capability for easy installation and setup, enables you to use one cable for both your digital video signal and power connections. PoE connectivity greatly simplifies long-range surveillance of your home or retail property – simply add additional cameras to spare PoE ports on your NVR. Cost-effective, flexible, and reliable, PoE intelligent design helps meet all your security needs.