Q-See QC804-1 4-Channel 1080p HD IP NVR with 1TB Hard Drive, Standalone Surveillance System (Black)
The Q-See QC804 NVR’s ultimate benefit is the flexibility it affords through its ability to operate and connect with remote IP cameras. This single NVR manages and records up to four cameras simultaneously regardless of where each camera is located. In addition to the convenience of monitoring various properties, enjoy an extra layer of security
The Q-See QC804 NVR’s ultimate benefit is the flexibility it affords through its ability to operate and connect with remote IP cameras. This single NVR manages and records up to four cameras simultaneously regardless of where each camera is located. In addition to the convenience of monitoring various properties, enjoy an extra layer of security by placing the NVR in a safe, low-risk location to limit access to the system and its critical recordings. The system can also accommodate up to four high-definition 1080p/720p cameras for great picture quality. The system is calibrated with 1920×1080 color-rich image quality to maximize the clarity and detail of people and actions including, facial recognition, license plate identification, currency validation and more. View smooth video on all locally connected cameras at an impressive 120 FPS. (30 FPS per channel). Q-See is the trusted leader in surveillance solutions for home and business environments, offering Peace of Mind Anywhere, Anytime. Free Q-See Mobile Apps: We put peace of mind at your fingertips with our iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry supported apps. These apps provide you with convenience and portability by providing you with complete access to your surveillance system. Off-site Remote Recording on IP Cameras: The NVR allows up to a total of four cameras to be remotely recorded, which adds a layer of protection by allowing the cameras and the NVR to be positioned and operated separately.
Built-in 4-Port POE Switch: With built-in Power Over Ethernet (POE) ports, camera set up is fast and easy with cameras auto-recognition. Cameras connected to the NVR locally get their power from standard Cat5 Ethernet cables.
Customizable Event Response: Configure your NVR to send out e-mail alerts, activate a PTZ camera or sound an alarm when motion is detected or video is lost.
(1) 8-Channel HD IP NVR, Pre-Installed 1TB Hard Drive, Power Supply for NVR, USB Mouse, HDMI Cable Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide, Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty, Lifetime Technical Support
- 8 Channel 1080p/720p HD IP NVR with 1TB HDD
- Recording Options: 1080p (30 FPS per Channel), 720p (30 FPS per Channel) D1 (30 FPS per Channel)
- Supports Q-See QC series 7001-7006 IP Cameras
- Video and Audio Ports: Video In: 4 RJ45 POE – ONVIF 2.0, Video Out: HDMI and VGA, Alarm In: 4, Alarm Out: 3, Audio In: 1 RCA, 4 thru CAT5 cable Audio Out: 1 BNC
- QC View app allows you to easily connect to your NVR for instant live viewing on a smartphone or tablet. (Windows/Mac), Apple/Android Mobile Devices