Q-See NVR IP Ultra-HD 16-Channel with 4TB HDD (QC826-4)
Get superior security 24/7 with Q-See’s new 16 Channel NVR, with near full frame rate for smooth motion at 4MP resolution. Connect via App right from your phone, tablet, or computer. Features:H.264 Video Compression support. Supported Resolutions:4K: up to 15 Frames per Second (FPS)(with QC 4K cameras like the QCN8090B)4MP, 3MP, 2MP/1080p or 1MP/720p: 20
Get superior security 24/7 with Q-See’s new 16 Channel NVR, with near full frame rate for smooth motion at 4MP resolution. Connect via App right from your phone, tablet, or computer.
H.264 Video Compression support. Supported Resolutions:4K: up to 15 Frames per Second (FPS)(with QC 4K cameras like the QCN8090B)4MP, 3MP, 2MP/1080p or 1MP/720p: 20 FPS with QCN8026B CamerasTotal Recording Bitrate: 320 Mbps PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports (16) for direct camera connection, max cable length of 200′ Camera connection option over Network/Internet Expandable Storage up to 2 SATA HDD’s up to 6 TB each, comes with 4 TB installed. HDD Redundancy: RAID 1 option Remote Monitoring via Web Browser, QC View, Windows/Mac, Apple and Android devices Smart Search – Review security footage in a short recap video compiled of the day’s events Instant email alerts with snapshot attachments Compatible with IP PTZ Cameras ONVIF (Ver 2.4) Compatible 3rd party IP Cameras: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videosec, Vivotek. Compatible with Q-See QCNxxxx IP series cameras (Not with Q-See QT Camera0s, Not with Analog cameras)
What’s Included: NVR (QC826), 4TB HDD (installed) NVR USB Mouse / Remote Control, HDMI and NVR Ethernet Cable Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty and Technical Support by Q-See
- Assemble a surveillance arsenal that offers the ultimate in flexibility and clarity around this cutting edge HD NVR from Q-See, with 16 channels of recording at HD resolutions of 1080p, 3MP or 4MP.
- Expand up to 16 IP cameras, which can be directly connected to and Powered over Ethernet (POE) by the NVR, or connected offsite through just an internet network.
- Remote monitoring lets you check in on any of the cameras from a smart phone or tablet, and alerts via real-time email when motion is detected.
- Records in real-time 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second, so that recorded video plays back smoothly and clearly. Alternately, even higher definition 4MP provides more viewing pixels recorded at near-real-time of 20 frames per second, for amazing detail and superior recognition of faces or license plates.
- Recording space can be expanded: a 4 TB Hard Drive is pre-installed, additional 1 more hard drives of up to 6 TB can be installed inside the NVR.