SkyBell Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Version 2.0 Classic (SILVER)
SkyBell is a Wi-Fi enabled video doorbell that allows you to see who’s at your door from your mobile device – whether you’re at home, at work or on the go. When a visitor presses the button, SkyBell sends you a live video feed so you can see, hear and speak to the person at
SkyBell is a Wi-Fi enabled video doorbell that allows you to see who’s at your door from your mobile device – whether you’re at home, at work or on the go. When a visitor presses the button, SkyBell sends you a live video feed so you can see, hear and speak to the person at your door from iOS and Android mobile devices. SkyBell helps you stay connected with your home, feel safer about answering the door on your terms. SkyBell has an advanced motion sensor for sending alerts and video even when a visitor doesn’t press the button. SkyBell is the only video doorbell with an “on-demand” feature that allows you to see out of the SkyBell camera at any time. You can even turn off your home’s doorbell chime from the app. SkyBell features a contrast setting for more favorable lighting, Wi-Fi capability (b/g router required), invisible night vision for viewing after dark, and is Made the USA. SkyBell replaces your current doorbell, attaches to your transformer for full-time power, connects to your home’s door chime and securely connects to your home’s Wi-Fi network. Motion sensor activation: receive alerts and video feed even if visitor doesn’t press button. On-demand access allows you to see out of SkyBell’s video camera at any time from the app. Multiple users are able receive the video alerts anyplace that has cellular or internet connection on your mobile device (Connection times vary due to WiFi, 3G or LTE video upload/download speeds). Compatible with b/g routers. Requires 2.4GHz band, b/g mode, 20 MHz bandwidth and 1 mbps upload speed at your front door. You must connect your smartphone to the 2.4 Ghz network before syncing to SkyBell. It requires upload speed of 1mbps at SkyBell’s location.
- See who’s there from anywhere, on select iOS and Android devices
- Motion sensor triggers an alert when a visitor does not press a button
- “On-Demand” feature lets you open the video feed from the app to see who’s there
- Night vision, wide-angle camera, silent doorbell mode, weatherproof, plastic exterior to maximize Wi-Fi performance
- To avoid experiencing any issues with the SkyBell functionality update to the newest app version, iOS Skybell Classic 1.7.6 or Skybell Android 2.94, with notifications enabled
- Skybell Requires a Wi-Fi internet connection and b/g router (802.11 b/g 2.4Ghz)
- Refer to installation details below or attached manuals for setup and troubleshooting.