All-new Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) – 1080p HD video, improved motion detection, easy installation – Venetian Bronze
Ring Video Doorbell (2nd-gen) review: An affordable and solid upgrade
How to Install Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation) – Wireless Install | Ring
Installing a Ring Video Doorbell is Easy!
Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) & Wedge Mount – Unboxing, Setup & Test
Ring Video Doorbell – 1080p HD video, improved motion detection, easy installation (Full Review)
How To Install Ring Doorbell
Ring Video Doorbell Set up and Installation – Wifi and Battery Powered
Should you get a Wired or Wireless Video Doorbell?
How To Install A Ring Video Doorbell 2nd Generation 2020 – Hardwire Installation Of 1080p Door Bell
Ring doorbell 2nd generation hardwired installation.
(COMMISSION EARNING LINKS) Amazon Price: $99.99 $69.99 You save: $30.00 (30%) (as of December 1, 2020 4:03 am –
- Brand: Ring
- Manufacturer: AMDSI
- 1080p HD video doorbell with enhanced features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- An update from the original Ring Video Doorbell, enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and crisper night vision.
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
- Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery or connects to existing doorbell wires for constant power.
- Easily setup by connecting your Ring Video Doorbell to wifi through the Ring app and mounting with the included tools.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- Pair with select Alexa-enabled devices to enable announcements and two-way talk for convenient in-home monitoring.
- PartNumber: 53-023188
- Model: 53-023188
- Color: Venetian Bronze
- IsAdultProduct: no
- ReleaseDate: 2020-06-03T00:00:01Z