CHICOM 9.66 inch Mirror Dash Cam Touch Full Screen ; 1080P 170° Full HD Front Camera;1080P 140°Wide Angle Full HD Rear View Camera；Time-Lapse Photography (350 Degree Rotation Camera)
Resolution:Front: 1080P(1920*1080P), 720P(1280*720P) Rear: 480P Front lens view angle: 170° Rear lens view angle: 120° Display size: 7 inch External storage support: 8-32GB Functions: Loop recording/Motion detection/Night vision Voltage: 12V Pixels: 5 million MHz Power interface: 5V 1.5A Clear reversing image: Install the waterproof rear camera above the license plate or on the rear window
Resolution:Front: 1080P(1920*1080P), 720P(1280*720P) Rear: 480P
Front lens view angle: 170°
Rear lens view angle: 120°
Display size: 7 inch
External storage support: 8-32GB
Functions: Loop recording/Motion detection/Night vision
Pixels: 5 million MHz
Power interface: 5V 1.5A
Clear reversing image:
Install the waterproof rear camera above the license plate or on the rear window and use it to see surroundings while driving in reverse or parking. Furnish the rear camera as an extra pair of vigilant eyes while reversing or parking.
Connecting the device to car power. Start the engine, the device will turn on and start recording automatically. When the car fire shut off, the device will save the video file automatically and turn off.
The device will enter into recording once the moved object or shaking is detected by camera. It keeps recording for a while and then stop. Shake it again, it continues to record. Need to close motion detection function when driving on the road.
Screen saver function:
If the always bright screen makes you uncomfortable, you can set up the screen saver function or short press the Power button, it will automatically enter the screen protection mode after inactivity (it still keeps recording).
Tips: 1.When the device occur crash fault because of the abnormal usage, please unplug the USB power or press the reset button.
2.The camera can only be on car which is of the 12V power. It may burn the motherboard if used in a 24V.
3.The red wire of the rear pull line connects with the positive pole of reversing light.
1x Rearview Mirror Camera
1x Rear camera
1x Car charger
2x Rubber Straps
4x Extended Straps
1x Tool Set
1x User Manual
- 【1080P 350 degree rotation front camera &9.66 Inch Big streaming media Touch Screen】1080P 9.66 inch streaming media rearview mirror features a Full HD IPS touchscreen allows you to see more traffic information.1080P front camera records highest quality videos day and night. With an 170° ultra-wide lens to cover the entire road ahead and capture all the critical details like license plates, signposts etc.
- 【Superior Night Vision】AHD Low exposure 1080P back camera features F2.0 6-glass lens that greatly enhances night vision while you’re reversing. It’s also packed with the high-end CMOS sensor, which prevents video overexposure to give you a clear image of what’s behind your car.
- 【G-sensor & Loop recording】When encounter collision, G-sensor will automatically lock the video, which makes the video can’t be overwritten even Loop Record function is on. When the storage space is full, it can automatically cover the earlier segment. With Loop Recording enabled, you never have to worry about buying additional cards when capacity is full.(Max extended 64GB SD card, please note that THE SD CARD IS NOT INCLUDED) .
- 【24 hours Parking monitor 】Parking Monitor–To protect the built-in battery, we set the device to be shutdown in 5 seconds when it is not being connected external power supply. By doing so, the reserved power will enabled the Parking Monitor so that the device will automatically turn on to record videos when detecting collision. And the locked video files can only be recorded for 30 seconds.
- 【reverse assistance】The rearview camera powers on automatically when shifting into reverse gear, It has an extremely wide 140-degree viewing angle, which ensures you a more than adequate view of what’s behind your car. It eliminates most of the blind spot. This will greatly improve traffic safety.The finger swipe left and right on the screen to switch between the front and rear cameras, and slide up and down to switch the angle of the front and rear cameras.