Travel Guard Portable PIR Motion Sensor Detector Personal Panic Rape Attack Security Burglar Alarm – Intrusion Detection for Home and Travel with Spare Set of Batteries
Case iPhone Leon4Biz Case – iPhone 5C hard case cover handsome Justin Bieber – Justin 13 Product Features Introducing an all in one security product which combines a 110dB + siren Personal Alarm with a portable PIR alarm and a handy torch. This product has a multitude of uses and provides a low cost security
Case iPhone Leon4Biz Case – iPhone 5C hard case cover handsome Justin Bieber – Justin 13
- Introducing an all in one security product which combines a 110dB + siren Personal Alarm with a portable PIR alarm and a handy torch. This product has a multitude of uses and provides a low cost security product which can be used as a Personal Attack Alarm when out and about but also as a working PIR alarm when at home or staying in alternative accommodation.
- When either the Attack Alarm or the PIR motion sensor are activated the combined Alarm produces a 110dB siren. Also the Alarm provides you with a torch which can be used to help find keys/locks in the dark. To activate the PIR simply pull the sliding cover down and switch on. A 30 second delay allows the user to vacate the room. Movement within 2 metres of the alarm will activate the 110dB siren. The siren de-activates after approximately 20 seconds.
- Ideal for: – Students – Victims of Domestic Violence – Travellers – Employees who regularly stay in hotels – Single Room Occupancy Dwellers – Taking Abroad – Child Safety for unsafe areas
- – Size 65mm x 47mm x 23mm
- – Intruder Alert: Unauthorised entry into your home, business, hotel room, dorm room, RV etc, instantly sounds an alarm to scare away an intruder and summon help. – Personal Alarm: Pulling the pin on the top of the unit activates a loud alarm to scare away a would-be attacker and summon help. – Built-in LED Light: Provides you with a convenient source of light for nighttime safety. – Child Safety Device: Alerts you instantly to a child entering an unsafe area such as staircase, balcony or pool. – Travel Security Device: Carry with you for personal protection or use in your hotel to protect your belongings.