BV-Tech 4 Port PoE+ Switch with 2 Ethernet Uplink and Extend Function – 60W – 802.3at + 1 High Power PoE Port
The POE-SW502 is an unmanaged 6-Port Power over Ethernet Switch with a total of 60 watts of PoE power. All ports run at 10/100Mbps and can provide up to 30W per port through the IEEE 802.3at standard, as well as up to 60W on port 1 through Hi-PoE. It has two Ethernet uplink ports to
The POE-SW502 is an unmanaged 6-Port Power over Ethernet Switch with a total of 60 watts of PoE power. All ports run at 10/100Mbps and can provide up to 30W per port through the IEEE 802.3at standard, as well as up to 60W on port 1 through Hi-PoE. It has two Ethernet uplink ports to allow for communication without sacrificing any PoE ports. It also features an “extend” switch to allow for PoE transmission of up to 820ft (which reduces data transmission to 10Mbps).
Specifications: Ports: 2*10/100Mbps Uplink ports, 4*10/100 Mbps PoE ports PoE Power: Port 1 ≤60W, Port 2-4 ≤30W, Tota l≤60W PoE Protocol: IEEE802.3af (PoE), IEEE802.3at (PoE+), Hi-PoE Switching Capabity: 1.8G Packet Forwarding Rate: 890kpps Packet Buffer Memory: 768Kb MAC Table Size: 2K Flow Control: Enabled Humidity: 10 – 90% Power: DC48-57V Lightning Protection: Common Mode 2KV; Differential Mode 0.5KV Operating Temperature: 14F – 131F (-10C – 55C) Weight: 0.66lb (300g) Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.12in x 3.35in x 1.02in (130mm x 85mm x 26mm)
All products sold by PoE Depot come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, as well as a 1 year warranty that covers replacement for free.
- 4 PoE Ports with 60W Max Total Power (includes 60W DC adapter). 2 Ethernet Uplink Ports making network setups easier and more convenient
- Hi-PoE at port 1 providing up to 60W single port, PoE+ at port 2-4 up to 30W per port, which is better than normal PoE port that can only provide 15.4W per port
- Extend function extending max PoE transmission distance from 100 meters to 250 meters
- PD detection will automatically detect and provide required power for your PoE devices **Note: Do not support passive PoE device**
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-day Money-Back Guarantee with 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Tech Support